Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sorry about that....

Well, it has been a very very long time since I posted to this blog. September was ridiculously busy, and we went on a trip in October, so it is only now that I finally have time to blog again. A lot has happened, so I will go through the time sequentially as I process all the pictures I took. Hopefully tomorrow or early next week I will be done with the August pictures and videos. For now, I have a new email address which I hope will be easier to spell: rebeccajz07 (at) gmail (dot) com. I will still check the old ones regularly, but if you are using the rjzimmerman (at) uniserve address, please change over to the new one. If Frank decides to change providers, I will not be emailing a change of address to everyone, since I rarely give out that address now. Thanks!

No comments: