Friday, November 6, 2009

September Trips Galore

In September (actually, starting in late August) someone had a trip or commitment every week/weekend. In late August, Frank and Matthias went for a week to the SRAC camp in southern Idaho -- they had a wonderful time.
Next, the whole family went to Cat Tales zoo near Spokane with our friends Linda and Crystal.
On Sabbath we spent the day together on Mount Spokane.

Lots more pictures in the gallery.
The next weekend I attended a "Breaking down the Barriers" seminar in Creston -- an excellent seminar about making relationships right, both interpersonal and with God.
The next weekend, Frank and Matthias headed to Grand Forks to visit some friends there. I like those friends too, but was getting too exhausted for more travel and commitments!
Finally, Frank took Matthias and Bethany on the Homelinks trip to Seattle and Victoria. I was so thankful that I didn't have to go, and drag Carrie Ann with me on another hectic fieldtrip schedule! They had a great time, and you can see parts of Frank's email report in my September pictures.
So, that was September. In the midst of all this, we started schoolwork, and at first it went okay, but as time went on I got more and more exhausted. I just couldn't keep up with everything. ... To be continued.

1 comment:

Caryn Ouwehand said...

Oh, the umbrella hats...

I had one of those.