Friday, November 27, 2009

Fall Videos

Well, looks like I forgot to blog about the videos I uploaded since things calmed down around here. So here is the list:

From August:
One of Carrie Ann's first successful attempts to make her tricycle go!


The evening Uncle Tony and Tante Marianne stopped by we were outside playing at sunset, and Carrie Ann showed off some of her new skills.


Dancing around with the piano demo music, with fancy princess hairdos in their hair!


Noisy noisemakers at Bethany's birthday party!


From October:
We always had fun in Opa and Oma's woods, and now my kids did too! Carrie Ann loved it that some of the trees were small enough for her to shake!


My crazy camera sometimes turns to video when you take it out of the case. So the first couple tries came out as videos, before we figured out what the problem was. Opa was so happy to be holding Carrie Ann's hand.


From November:
My new haircut is shorter than I was expecting, and when I shake my head the curly sides "floop" against my cheeks. So I call it my floopy haircut. It is cute.


Carrie Ann is so excited about the snow because she knows her birthday is on "a snowy day". She decided this white dress is her snowy day dress, and when she put it on in the morning she wanted to go straight outside and dance in the snow. (I had to persuade her to wait until I was dressed too!)

No comments: