Friday, November 27, 2009

November's almost over already!

Well, after getting October done finally I was on a roll, so I decided to work on the November pictures as well. Besides, many of them are just pictures of things that actually happened in October.

I started with a "photo eulogy" of Opa, and pictures from his funeral. Thanks to MaryAnna, Uncle Al, and Angela, Jeremy and Ben for the pictures. Opa pictures: come see what he meant to me.

The rest of the pictures from November show the renovations and rearrangements Frank started in October and I finished in November, and Matthias and Bethany at school (and a couple miscellaneous things like my new haircut). Oh, and the new sun lamp can be seen on my desk under the blue and white tea towel (ugly lamp, pretty towel!), though it is now in the living room since I wanted to read in the morning before Frank and Carrie Ann are necessarily up. The mini-trampoline I haven't taken any pictures of yet, though I'm sure that will come!

Finally, I wanted to mention my dear cousin's baby. She was born Nov. 25 at 27 weeks and her lungs were not ready yet. Heather and Alex, we grieve with you for your beautiful daughter. I burned my mourning candle for her today (it was first lit when Deb miscarried Stretch). I look forward to meeting her when we all get to heaven!

No comments: