Friday, June 13, 2008

Our trip to the Coast

We did so much on our trip! For all the pictures, see my photo gallery (link at the side).

The purpose of the trip was to meet my sister Deb's baby Aria, and visit with Dad and Mary Anna (for the first time since their wedding). Isn't this a great picture?
My best one of Aria:

Deb and Brad are making awesome parents. It's never easy, but usually you are doing better than you think you are, at this stage! (That goes for you too, Dan and Caryn!)
We had lots of fun visiting our church friends, camping, going to the zoo, hanging out with Mary Anna's girls, and swimming in Trail. You can see lots more pictures in my photo gallery, but I couldn't resist putting this one in my blog:

It bloomed at Victoria's in Trail, where we stayed at the end of the trip while Frank set up a couple satellite dishes. (Actually, he was done late on Friday, so we stayed for Sabbath as well.)
It was a bit funny actually: we spent about 2.5 days with Deb, Aria, Dad, Mary Anna and the family; 2.5 days travelling and camping; 2.5 days visiting our church friends; 2.5 days in Trail for satellite dishes. Our week turned into ten days, split equally between our four different activities!
Please read the next couple posts, I'm posting three today.

No comments: