Sunday, December 7, 2008

Videos!

Well, finally, I have some videos to share!

Carrie Ann dancing, last spring.


We went for a walk on Nov. 22 with three cameras, and got a few videos.
My first video with my new camera.
Going for a walk.
Playing in the new water park down the road from our house:

Swinging together (I had to post this because Aria and Silas both posted swinging videos recently too).


Another time, after we made bean bags, we had a bean bag fight.


I have a YouTube account, with the name FRMBCZ (our initials all strung together). Search on it to see other videos from the past year or two (we've had a bit of technical difficulty getting them sharable). I linked all the recent ones in this post. Find the link that says "More from FRMBCZ" to see more of my videos. Enjoy!

No comments: