Monday, April 14, 2008

Flowers

I wanted to post this after Rob's beautiful post of cherry blossoms and unknown flowers in Seoul.

In fact, I was grateful that his blog prompted me to take the picture, because Carrie Ann promptly picked the tulips (as soon as I had my back turned). Well, now they are on our kitchen table for a few days.
Actually, they are very interesting. The previous owner had planted yellow tulips, and Frank's mom planted some red ones before we moved in. These ones are the result of that combination -- I think because I didn't pick off the flowers when they were done. I like these ones much better!

Here is another great picture I took yesterday.

Dad asked for a picture of all three kids, so here it is!
Both pictures are also up on my picture gallery, with others, see the link at the right.
We really enjoyed the nice sunny weather this weekend!

No comments: