Wednesday, January 19, 2011

People are Awesome!

People are so awesome! But some people are so awful to other people. Just an observation.
At Aldergrove SDA they had some awesome pictures in the powerpoint for "How Great are You Lord." The first one is the closest I've seen yet to how I picture Jesus when I'm praying or worshiping:

The second is how I picture Jesus when he lived on earth -- again, one of the closest I've seen.
and of course I love the names of God in all languages in the background!
My apologies to whosever the pictures are -- if they are yours, let me know and I'll give credit.
Finally, a picture of Matthias and Frank opening Christmas presents at Grandma's house. (Thanks to Grandma for the pictures!)

Carrie Ann was watching Veggie Tales lately, and they used the word "Hunky." She asked what that meant, and I explained it as "Good to look at." So now, whenever she likes how I look, she says, "Mommy, you're Funky! That means, good to look at!"

No comments: