Sunday, May 10, 2009

Feeling Better

Well, I'm finally starting to feel better, so now to update my blog...

First, I finished the March pictures -- here is one of the kids:



We had a great trip to Calgary -- Matthias' appointments at the Children's Hospital went well, and all the experts were very happy with how he's doing. We went to Science World (less than three hours was just not enough time, but they close at 4), and swimming after the hospital on Monday, and headed home after the Tuesday morning appointment. It was a lot of fun, but I came home sick again... anyway...

I won't post a picture here, but I got a couple really nice ones of my crocuses this year.
I also uploaded a couple new/old videos -- the kids celebrating Carrie Ann's birth, Bethany doing her first cartwheel, and the older two playing airplane with Uncle Hugh, before Carrie Ann was born.

1 comment:

Roboseyo said...

wow! they're all so big! I can't wait to see them!