Sunday, January 18, 2009

Contractions

Carrie Ann has a couple new linguistic talents! The first one is contractions -- short easy versions of longer words. For example: granola bar comes out go-ba, and Fisher Price (Matthias and Bethany play with their fisher price people often) is Pi-pice. The second development is prepositions -- you know, those pointer words which start a phrase, like to, with or at. The problem is, she doesnt always get the right one! Give it at me! or Hold it with my hand (hold my hand). It is so cute, but also amazing that her language is so developed already -- she just turned two!

1 comment:

Caryn Ouwehand said...

Hi Rebecca,

I was looking at a bunch of your videos of the family on YouTube and they are all soooo good. I especially loved the one of CarrieAnn and the little dog!
Take care,
Caryn